Estimated Reading Time: < 1 minute
CURATED daily news for November 18, 2020
Today’s 12 newsworthy articles include: Cisco RCE patched, APT10 implicated in attacks, Vulnerability prioritization top concern, Insecure SMS MFA, Top abused TLD’s, and a Legal view on paying ransom.
- Cisco Patches Critical Flaw After PoC Exploit Code Release
- 3 Ways to Prepare Your Enterprise’s Data Security for a Future of Advanced Attacks
- Symantec implicates APT10 in sweeping hacking campaign against Japanese firms
- ThreatList: Pharma Mobile Phishing Attacks Turn to Malware
- A Look into the TLDs of the Most Abused Newly Registered Domains
- To Pay or Not to Pay: Responding to Ransomware From a Lawyer’s Perspective
- Researchers Scan for Supply-Side Threats in Open Source
- Vulnerability Prioritization Tops Security Pros’ Challenges
- Over 34 Million Records From 17 Companies Including Lazada and Eatigo Listed for Sale on …
- Hang up the Phone: MFA’s Insecure Reliance on SMS
- Trump Fires Election Security Director Who Corrected Voter Fraud Disinformation
- Researcher Discloses Critical RCE Flaws In Cisco Security Manager
Copyright © 2002-2020 John Masserini. All rights reserved.