Estimated Reading Time: < 1 minute
CURATED daily news for November 17, 2020
Today’s 12 newsworthy articles include: New Cisco RCE, Citrix SD-WAN RCE, Jupyter stealing browser data, New Zoom security features, The State of AppSec v11, and Issues with Google DKIM keys.
- Researcher Discloses Critical RCE Flaws In Cisco Security Manager
- State of Software Security v11: How to Use the Findings
- Lazarus supply‑chain attack in South Korea
- Cult videogame company Capcom pays a big round $0.00 to ransomware crooks
- Citrix SD-WAN Bugs Allow Remote Code Execution
- 4 Things Every CISO Must Include in Their Board Presentation
- Breakdown of a Break-in: A Manufacturer’s Ransomware Response
- New Jupyter backdoor malware steals Chrome, Firefox data
- Implementing ZTNA: 4 Reasons Why Mobile is a Good Place to Start
- Zoom Debuts New Tools to Fight Meeting Disruptions
- Java Crypto Catchup
- Ok Google: Please Publish Your DKIM Secret Keys
Copyright © 2002-2021 John Masserini. All rights reserved.