Estimated Reading Time: < 1 minute
CURATED daily news for November 13, 2020
Today’s 12 newsworthy articles include: Critical Infra bugs allow for attacks, New ways to train developers, DNS Cache Poisoning is back, DARPA focusing on securing 5G, New Jupyter malware, and Two new Chrome zero-days.
- Bugs in Critical Infrastructure Gear Allow Sophisticated Cyberattacks
- MISSIONS — The Next Level of Interactive Developer Security Training
- DNS Cache Poisoning, the Internet Attack From 2008, Is Back From the Dead
- New ‘CostaRicto’ Hack-for-Hire Group Targets Global Businesses
- Like the Energizer Bunny, Trickbot Goes On and On
- Ransomware incidents in manufacturing grow as transparency, and attack options, increase
- DARPA and Academia Jumpstart 5G IoT Security Efforts
- Old Worm But New Obfuscation Technique, (Fri, Nov 13th)
- The introduction of the Jupyter InfoStealer/Backdoor
- Cyberattackers Serve Up Custom Backdoor for Oracle Restaurant Software
- From Triton to Stuxnet: Preparing for OT Incident Response
- 2 More Google Chrome Zero-Days Under Active Exploitation
Copyright © 2002-2021 John Masserini. All rights reserved.