Estimated Reading Time: < 1 minute
CURATED daily news for November 11, 2020
Today’s 12 newsworthy articles include: Cloud and Biometric usage surge, Encrypted delivery of malware skyrockets, Bypassing 2FA, New Pay2Key ransomware, Colossal update from Intel, and The ‘crown jewel’ of cryptography may be real.
- Cloud Usage, Biometrics Surge As Remote Work Grows Permanent
- Malware Hidden in Encrypted Traffic Surges Amid Pandemic
- How Hackers Blend Attack Methods to Bypass MFA
- New Pay2Key Ransomware Emerges As The Latest Threat For Organizations
- Computer Scientists Achieve ‘Crown Jewel’ of Cryptography
- Targeted ransomware: it’s not just about encrypting your data!
- In the Financial Services Industry, 74% of Apps Have Security Flaws
- Colossal Intel Update Anchored by Critical Privilege-Escalation Bugs
- Overlooked Security Risks of the M&A Rebound
- Microsoft November 2020 Patch Tuesday, (Tue, Nov 10th)
- The Double-Edged Sword of Cybersecurity Insurance
- Microsoft Teams Users Under Attack in ‘FakeUpdates’ Malware Campaign
Copyright © 2002-2020 John Masserini. All rights reserved.