Estimated Reading Time: < 1 minute
CURATED daily news for November 10, 2020
Today’s 12 newsworthy articles include: Insecure API’s a growing risk, New MS Exchange attack revels backdoors, Ransomware’s ‘Second Wave’, What you see when you review the top 103 breaches, and ‘Hack the Army 3.0’ kicks off.
- Insecure APIs a Growing Risk for Organizations
- Microsoft Exchange Attack Exposes New xHunt Backdoors
- Ransomware’s Brutal ‘Second Wave’
- Not all cyberattacks are created equal: What researchers learned from 103 ‘extreme’ events
- Great British Prank: Company Name Contains XSS Hack
- Data Privacy Gets Solid Upgrade With Early Adopters
- Three DevSecOps challenges and how to mitigate them
- Army launches ‘Hack the Army 3.0’ with more targets for cybersecurity researchers
- Millions Of Hotel Guests Worldwide Caught Up In Massive Leak
- New Brazilian Banking Trojan Targets Mobile Users in Multiple Countries
- Discord.dll: successor to npm “fallguys” malware went undetected for 5 months
- DEF CON 28 Safe Mode ICS Village – Can Kumaz’ ‘ICS SecOps Active Defense Concept With Effective Incident Response’
Copyright © 2002-2020 John Masserini. All rights reserved.