Estimated Reading Time: < 1 minute
CURATED daily news for November 3, 2020
Today’s 12 newsworthy articles include: New NAT Firewall attack gives access to any port, Cataloging threats to ML, CyberCom exposes new malware, New Solaris zero-day, and APT trends for Q3 2020.
- Emotet -> Qakbot -> more Emotet, (Tue, Nov 3rd)
- New PCI Regulations Indicate the Need for AppSec Throughout the SDLC
- Survey: Cybersecurity Skills Shortage is ‘Bad,’ But There’s Hope
- N-Day Vulnerabilities: How They Threaten Your ICS Systems’ Security
- US Cyber Command Exposes New Russian Malware
- New NAT/Firewall Bypass Attack Lets Hackers Access Any TCP/UDP Service
- Hacker group uses Solaris zero-day to breach corporate networks
- Microsoft & Others Catalog Threats to Machine Learning Systems
- APT trends report Q3 2020
- DEF CON 28 Safe Mode ICS Village – Austin Scott’s ‘5 Quick Wins For Improving ICS Cybersecurity Posture’
- Browser Bugs Exploited to Install 2 New Backdoors on Targeted Computers
- Rising Ransomware Breaches Underscore Cybersecurity Failures
Copyright © 2002-2020 John Masserini. All rights reserved.