Estimated Reading Time: < 1 minute
CURATED daily news for November 2, 2020
Today’s 12 newsworthy articles include: The end of Flash is upon us, Maze ransomware shuts down, Google discloses Windows zero-day, Do you have quantum-ready encryption? and Rethinking security for the new normal.
- Rethinking Security for the Next Normal — Under Pressure
- Is Your Encryption Ready for Quantum Threats?
- Behavioral Biometrics: People-Friendly Zero Trust
- Discrepancy In Security Beliefs vs. Security Practice
- Remote Insider Data Theft Worries Financial Industry
- Reaching Strategic Outcomes With A Managed Detection and Response Service Provider: Part 1
- Google Discloses Windows Zero-Day Exploited In The Wild
- Adobe Flash – it’s the end of the end of the end of the road at last
- Firestarter Android Malware Abuses Google Firebase Cloud Messaging
- Google reveals details on active vulnerability affecting Windows 10, 7
- Maze Ransomware Announces Departure – Replacements Already Available
Copyright © 2002-2020 John Masserini. All rights reserved.