Estimated Reading Time: < 1 minute
CURATED daily news for October 30, 2020
Today’s 12 newsworthy articles include: Whats holding cybersec woman back?, Industry responds to extortion attempts from therapist breach, Act-Of-War clause detonates cyber-insurance policies, MS Teams security chaos, and The healthcare industry responds to ‘Imminent Attack’ warning.
- Women in cybersecurity – what is holding us back?
- Why the extortion of Vastaamo matters far beyond Finland — and how cyber pros are responding
- ‘Act of War’ Clause Could Nix Cyber Insurance Payouts
- Buer Loader “malware-as-a-service” joins Emotet for ransomware delivery
- KashmirBlack Botnet Hijacks Thousands of Sites Running On Popular CMS Platforms
- ESET Threat Report Q3 2020
- A Software Security Checklist Based on the Most Effective AppSec Programs
- Health sector mobilizes defenses following Ryuk ransomware warning
- Kegtap, Singlemalt, Winekey Malware Serve Up Ransomware to Hospitals
- Don’t Torpedo Your Data Security Program: 5 Best Practices to Consider
- Building A Threat Identification Program to Better Manage Risk: The Key Pillars
- MS Teams: The Gateway Drug to Security Chaos
Copyright © 2002-2021 John Masserini. All rights reserved.