Estimated Reading Time: < 1 minute
CURATED daily news for October 29, 2020
Today’s 12 newsworthy articles include: Windows update removes Flash, Breaking the glass ceiling tough for women of color, Weblogic vuln actively exploited, Looking back on WannaCry, 3Q20 DDoS statistics, and Florida man hacks state voter database.
- Breaking the Glass Ceiling: Tough for Women, Tougher for Women of Color
- PATCH NOW: CVE-2020-14882 Weblogic Actively Exploited Against Honeypots, (Thu, Oct 29th)
- Florida man charged with hacking into voter database and changing DeSantis’ home address
- Getting IAST Results from DAST Testing
- A Return to Logs to Unjam the Security Deficit
- Survey: Zero Trust benefits remote work during pandemic
- WannaCry: How the Widespread Ransomware Changed Cybersecurity
- Donald Trump’s Campaign Website Seized by Hackers Running Cryptocurrency Scam
- NSA Ducks Questions About Backdoors In Tech Products
- DDoS attacks in Q3 2020
- FBI, DHS, HHS Warn of Imminent, Credible Ransomware Threat Against U.S. Hospitals
- New Windows 10 Update Permanently Removes Adobe Flash
Copyright © 2002-2021 John Masserini. All rights reserved.