Estimated Reading Time: < 1 minute
CURATED daily news for October 28, 2020
Today’s 12 newsworthy articles include: New MITRE matrix released, InfoSec pros voice concerns over firewalls, 78% of O365 admins neglect MFA, Reducing AppDev flaws 80 days sooner, Trained employees still open malicious emails, and How URL tracking is abused by phishers.
- IoT Vulnerability Disclosure Platform Launched
- MITRE Shield Matrix Highlights Deception & Concealment Technology
- Cybersecurity Strategy: Building Trust on Shifting Sands
- Majority of Microsoft 365 Admins Don’t Enable MFA
- Employees Aware of Emailed Threats Open Suspicious Messages
- The lowly DDoS attack is still a viable threat for undermining elections
- Survey Uncovers High Level of Concern Over Firewalls
- Developers’ Approach to App Testing Could Cut Flaw Fix Times by 80 Days
- How URL Tracking Systems are Abused for Phishing
- As COVID-19 travel restrictions eased, scammers pounced
- 5 Human Factors That Affect Secure Software Development
- Researchers: LinkedIn, Instagram Vulnerable to Preview-Link RCE Security Woes
Copyright © 2002-2021 John Masserini. All rights reserved.