Estimated Reading Time: < 1 minute
CURATED daily news for October 27, 2020
Today’s 12 newsworthy articles include: Sustainability – Security’s new best friend, DoD’s minority program met with cautious optimism, Ransomware is targeting your backups, Suicide concerns arise from therapy office hacks, and Inside the DoJ’s GRU indictments.
- New Report Links Cybersecurity and Sustainability
- Chart: The Pandemic Reprioritizes Security Projects
- Crisis and an Incontestable Need for Security — A Business Viewpoint
- Inside the DoJ’s GRU Indictments for Cyber Meddling
- Pentagon’s initiative for Black cyber students met with cautious optimism
- Teach Your Employees Well: How to Spot Smishing & Vishing Scams
- Neural Networks Help Users Pick More-Secure Passwords
- Containerd Bug Exposes Cloud Account Credentials
- Ransomware’s Next Target: Backup Data
- Microsoft’s Kubernetes Threat Matrix: Here’s What’s Missing
- Vastamo Hacker Says He Doesn’t Care if Therapy Leaks Drive Patients to Suicide
- IoT Device Takeovers Surge 100 Percent in 2020
Copyright © 2002-2020 John Masserini. All rights reserved.