Estimated Reading Time: < 1 minute
CURATED daily news for October 26, 2020
Today’s 12 newsworthy articles include: EFF says the cyber-community can do more, A new framework to protect machine learning, Insight into the Twitter attack, Five worthy IR reads, and Blowing up a generator with a few lines of code.
- New Framework Released to Protect Machine Learning Systems From Adversarial Attacks
- Latest Google Chrome Update Addressed Actively Exploited Zero-Day
- Global cyber community can do more to stop state-sponsored malware, EFF researcher says
- State and Local Cybersecurity: Defending Our Communities from Cyber Threats Amid COVID-19
- How Hackers Exploited Twitter’s VPN Problems, Obtained God Mode and Took Over Accounts
- ‘How 30 Lines of Code Blew Up a 27-Ton Generator’
- Massive Criminal Trial Begins For ‘Cyberbunker’ Dark Web Server
- An Alternative to Shodan, Censys with User-Agent CensysInspect/1.1, (Sat, Oct 24th)
- Five worthy reads: Preparing an incident response plan for the pandemic and beyond
- FDA Vuln Grading System Proves All Risk Not Created Equal
- COVID-19 Vaccine-Maker Hit with Cyberattack, Data Breach
- U.S. Levies Sanctions Against Russian Research Institution Linked to Triton Malware
Copyright © 2002-2020 John Masserini. All rights reserved.