Estimated Reading Time: < 1 minute
CURATED daily news for October 23, 2020
Today’s 12 newsworthy articles include: Several critical WordPress issues detailed, Facebook/XSS attack becoming widespread, Updating your SOC to handle OT, and Botnet infecting hundreds of thousands of websites identified.
- Sooty: SOC Analyst’s All-in-One Tool, (Fri, Oct 23rd)
- Need for ‘Guardrails’ in Cloud-Native Applications Intensifies
- Facebook, News and XSS Underpin Complex Browser Locker Attack
- BazarLoader phishing lures: plan a Halloween party, get a bonus and be fired in the same afternoon, (Thu, Oct 22nd)
- WordPress Plug-in Updated in Rare Forced Action
- Implementing Proactive Cyber Controls in OT: Myths vs. Reality
- Botnet Infects Hundreds of Thousands of Websites
- On the trail of the XMRig miner
- VMware highlights security in COVID-era networking
- Ensuring Your Security Operations Center is Ready for Operational Technology
- How security researchers should view the Voting Systems Act
Copyright © 2002-2021 John Masserini. All rights reserved.