Estimated Reading Time: < 1 minute
CURATED daily news for October 23, 2020
Today’s 12 newsworthy articles include: Several critical WordPress issues detailed, Facebook/XSS attack becoming widespread, Updating your Security Operations Center (SOC) is a team of information security professionals who continuously monitoring real-time security attack events pertaining to the state of risk to their security, data, the network, endpoints, cloud services, and applications. to handle OT, and Botnet infecting hundreds of thousands of websites identified.
- Sooty: SOC Analyst’s All-in-One Tool, (Fri, Oct 23rd)
- Need for ‘Guardrails’ in Cloud-Native Applications Intensifies
- Facebook, News and XSS Underpin Complex Browser Locker Attack
- BazarLoader phishing lures: plan a Halloween party, get a bonus and be fired in the same afternoon, (Thu, Oct 22nd)
- WordPress Plug-in Updated in Rare Forced Action
- Implementing Proactive Cyber Controls in OT: Myths vs. Reality
- Botnet Infects Hundreds of Thousands of Websites
- On the trail of the XMRig miner
- VMware highlights security in COVID-era networking
- Ensuring Your Security Operations Center is Ready for Operational Technology
- How security researchers should view the Voting Systems Act
Copyright © 2002-2020 John Masserini. All rights reserved.