Estimated Reading Time: < 1 minute
CURATED daily news for October 22, 2020
Today’s 12 newsworthy articles include: Microsoft issues emergency out-of-band patches, Cisco issues two critical warnings, Oracle patches 402 bugs, Chrome zero-day patched, Ancient math may provide future security, and Threat Modeling the Death Star.
- Microsoft issues two emergency Windows patches
- FIRST Announces Cyber-Response Ethical Guidelines
- Oracle Kills 402 Bugs in Massive October Patch Update
- How to Secure Microservices Architecture
- Supply Chain Risks in Healthcare: Time to Increase Security
- Cisco warns of attacks targeting high severity router vulnerability
- Cisco Warns of Severe DoS Flaws in Network Security Software
- Microsoft Adds Option To Disable JScript In Internet Explorer
- Leaky Pharma Giant Database Exposes Personal Information of US Prescription-Drug Users
- Google Patches Actively-Exploited Zero-Day Bug In Chrome Browser
- DEF CON 28 Safe Mode AppSec Village – Mario Areias’ ‘Threat Modeling The Death Star’
- Ancient maths could foil future cyber hackers
Copyright © 2002-2021 John Masserini. All rights reserved.