Estimated Reading Time: < 1 minute
CURATED daily news for October 21, 2020
Today’s 12 newsworthy articles include: Malware group donating ‘Robinhood’ proceeds to charity, Twitter breach rooted in SocEng and fake VPN, Pandemic causing burnout in Security Analysts, Adobe fixes 16 critical vulns, and the NSA issues a ‘Top-25’ list of vulnerabilities used by nation-states.
- Building the Human Firewall
- Businesses Rethink Endpoint Security for 2021
- Download Ultimate ‘Security for Management’ Presentation Template
- Ransomware Group Makes Splashy $20K Donation to Charities
- How To Tackle the 5 Biggest Enterprise IoT Security Challenges
- Securing Internet-Connected Devices in Healthcare
- Ransomware Attacks Show Little Sign of Slowing in 2021
- Twitter 2020 Hack Caused by Fake VPN Login Page
- Windows GravityRAT Malware Now Also Targets macOS and Android Devices
- Adobe Fixes 16 Critical Code-Execution Bugs Across Portfolio
- NSA Reveals the Top 25 Vulnerabilities Exploited by Chinese Nation-State Hackers
- Pandemic Pushes Security Analysts to the Brink
Copyright © 2002-2020 John Masserini. All rights reserved.