Estimated Reading Time: < 1 minute
CURATED daily news for October 19, 2020
Today’s 12 newsworthy articles include: Massive domain redirection phishing campaign underway, Cybercrime losses surpass $1.8B, A 2.54Tbps DDoS attack blocked, TrickBot on the ropes, Intel discloses Linux Bluetooth vulnerability, and McAfee phishing attack targets Biden campaign.
- Massive New Phishing Campaigns Target Microsoft, Google Cloud Users
- Cybercrime Losses Up 50%, Exceeding $1.8B
- Watch Here: How to Build a Successful AppSec Program
- Google Says it Mitigated a 2.54 Tbps DDoS Attack in 2017, Largest Known To Date
- Phishers Capitalize on Headlines with Breakneck Speed
- An Uncommon 20 Years of Commonly Enumerating Vulns
- Trickbot on the Ropes Part 2: The QQAAZZ Money Laundering Ring
- Twitter hackers lured employees to give up VPN Credentials
- DEF CON 28 Safe Mode Appsec Village – Kelley Robinson’s ‘2FA In 2020 And Beyond’
- BleedingTooth: Intel Discloses Early, Angering Linux Lovers
- Three npm Packages Opened Remote-Access Shells on Linux and Windows Systems
- Biden Campaign Staffers Targeted in Cyberattack Leveraging Antivirus Lure, Dropbox Ploy
Copyright © 2002-2021 John Masserini. All rights reserved.