Estimated Reading Time: < 1 minute
CURATED daily news for October 16, 2020
Today’s 12 newsworthy articles include: A new NSA diversity program, Pandemic burnout is causing security issues, Windows IPv6 RCE, Underground group charged with laundering malware profits, and Top vendors distributing appliances full of vulnerabilities.
- Major vulnerabilities found in top virtual appliances
- Critical Magento Holes Open Online Shops to Code Execution
- Pandemic Burnout: Yes, It’s a Thing. And It’s a Security Risk
- The Ruthless Cyber Chaos of Business Recovery
- CVE-2020-16898: Windows ICMPv6 Router Advertisement RRDNS Option Remote Code Execution Vulnerability, (Thu, Oct 15th)
- NSA diversity program aims to boost minority students’ access to security education, paid internships
- Overcoming the Challenge of Shorter Certificate Lifespans
- 5 Security Holes Most Often Revealed via Cybersecurity Asset Management
- The Good and Not So Good of the IoT Cybersecurity Improvement Act of 2020
- US Charges QQAAZZ Group For Laundering Money For Malware Gangs
- Microsoft Office 365 Accounts a Big Target for Attackers
- IAmTheKing and the SlothfulMedia malware family
Copyright © 2002-2020 John Masserini. All rights reserved.