Estimated Reading Time: < 1 minute
CURATED daily news for October 15, 2020
Today’s 12 newsworthy articles include: Modernizing your Security Operations Center (SOC) is a team of information security professionals who continuously monitoring real-time security attack events pertaining to the state of risk to their security, data, the network, endpoints, cloud services, and applications., Assuring BCP by reducing dwell time, NIST quantum crypto standards about ready, DDoS botnet offers anonymization, Meet FIN11 – a new cybercrime group, and Trickbot survives after CyberCommand/MS assault.
- Modernizing Your Security Operations Center for the Cloud
- What’s Really Happening in Infosec Hiring Now?
- Assuring Business Continuity by Reducing Malware Dwell Time
- NIST Quantum Cryptography Program Nears Completion
- Nicely Obfuscated Python RAT , (Wed, Oct 14th)
- Travelex, Other Orgs Face DDoS Threats as Extortion Campaign Rages On
- Interplanetary Storm Botnet Shows Signs of Anonymization-Purpose Proxy-for-Hire Infrastructure
- Zoom to begin end-to-end encryption rollout with monthlong preview
- Meet FIN11, a cybercrime outfit going after pharma companies while leaning on extortion
- After blows from Cyber Command and Microsoft, TrickBot lives on
- COVID-19-Related Emails Remain Prevalent in Phishing Campaigns
- Google, Intel Warn on ‘Zero-Click’ Kernel Bug in Linux-Based IoT Devices
Copyright © 2002-2020 John Masserini. All rights reserved.