Estimated Reading Time: < 1 minute
CURATED daily news for October 15, 2020
Today’s 12 newsworthy articles include: Modernizing your SOC, Assuring BCP by reducing dwell time, NIST quantum crypto standards about ready, DDoS botnet offers anonymization, Meet FIN11 – a new cybercrime group, and Trickbot survives after CyberCommand/MS assault.
- Modernizing Your Security Operations Center for the Cloud
- What’s Really Happening in Infosec Hiring Now?
- Assuring Business Continuity by Reducing Malware Dwell Time
- NIST Quantum Cryptography Program Nears Completion
- Nicely Obfuscated Python RAT , (Wed, Oct 14th)
- Travelex, Other Orgs Face DDoS Threats as Extortion Campaign Rages On
- Interplanetary Storm Botnet Shows Signs of Anonymization-Purpose Proxy-for-Hire Infrastructure
- Zoom to begin end-to-end encryption rollout with monthlong preview
- Meet FIN11, a cybercrime outfit going after pharma companies while leaning on extortion
- After blows from Cyber Command and Microsoft, TrickBot lives on
- COVID-19-Related Emails Remain Prevalent in Phishing Campaigns
- Google, Intel Warn on ‘Zero-Click’ Kernel Bug in Linux-Based IoT Devices
Copyright © 2002-2021 John Masserini. All rights reserved.