Estimated Reading Time: < 1 minute
CURATED daily news for October 14, 2020
Today’s 12 newsworthy articles include: Strategies for implementing MFA, Inconvenient polices putting healthcare at risk, Discovering API risks, A quarter of BEC attacks are from the US, and The new Flash vulnerability is an apropos farewell note.
- How hackers use CAPTCHA to evade automated detection
- Top Strategies for Implementing Multi-Factor Authentication
- ‘Inconvenient’ Cybersecurity Policies Put Healthcare Organizations at Risk
- API Discovery and Profiling — Visibility to Protection
- From the Experts: Social Media Monitoring and Dark Web Investigations
- Critical Flash Player Flaw Opens Adobe Users to RCE
- More TA551 (Shathak) Word docs push IcedID (Bokbot), (Wed, Oct 14th)
- 25% of BEC Cybercriminals Based in the US
- OWASP APICheck – HTTP API DevSecOps Toolset
- US advisory meant to clarify ransomware payments only spotlights widespread uncertainty
- VERT Threat Alert: October 2020 Patch Tuesday Analysis
- Who Owns Open Source Security?
Copyright © 2002-2020 John Masserini. All rights reserved.