Estimated Reading Time: < 1 minute
CURATED daily news for October 13, 2020
Today’s 12 newsworthy articles include: Is Microsoft Linux the future?, Finding rogue IoT devices, Are bug bounty programs worth it? Malware gangs love open-source, and Cyber Command and Microsoft go after Trickbot.
- What If They Replaced Windows With Microsoft Linux?
- How middlemen are giving ransomware gangs more attack options
- Shared Responsibility and Configuration Management in the Cloud: SecTor 2020
- How to Pinpoint Rogue IoT Devices on Your Network
- Why You Need A WAF First Before Considering RASP?
- A Self-Service Password Reset Project Can Be A Quick Win For IT
- Are Bug Bounty Programs Worth It?
- Practice Safe SECs:Cyber intelligence experts on building safe operational security and information security practices
- Malware gangs love open source offensive hacking tools
- COVID-19 Gives Rise to Next-Gen CISOs
- Cyber Command, Microsoft take action against TrickBot botnet before Election Day
- Veracode Makes DevSecOps a Seamless Experience With GitHub Code Scanning
Copyright © 2002-2020 John Masserini. All rights reserved.