Estimated Reading Time: < 1 minute
CURATED daily news for October 6, 2020
Today’s 12 newsworthy articles include: Cloud transformations are marathons not sprints, Preparing for a China-US cyberwar – the time is now, Leveraging File Integrity controls, UEFI attacks become a real threat, and Do sanctions really work in dissuading payments?
- Malware Families Turn to Legit Pastebin-Like Service
- Remote Audits: Continuous Compliance in WFH
- Time to prepare for increased U.S.-China tensions in cyberspace
- New Flaws in Top Antivirus Software Could Make Computers More Vulnerable
- Black-T Malware Emerges From Cryptojacker Group TeamTNT
- File Integrity Monitoring (FIM): Your Friendly Network Detective Control
- Why Employees Aren’t Really “Getting” Your Cybersecurity Training
- Cloud Transformation is a Marathon, not a Sprint
- MosaicRegressor: Lurking in the Shadows of UEFI
- XDSpy: Stealing government secrets since 2011
- Researchers Mixed on Sanctions for Ransomware Negotiators
- Truncated URLs Look to Make Big Dent in Phishing
Copyright © 2002-2020 John Masserini. All rights reserved.