Estimated Reading Time: < 1 minute
CURATED daily news for October 5, 2020
Today’s 12 newsworthy articles include: APT group evolves Android malware, New malware strain targeting IoT/AndroidTV, NIST lays down a foundation for Zero Trust, TickBot under attack, Managed Services making sense, and LatAm banking Trojans working together.
- Analysis of a Phishing Kit, (Fri, Oct 2nd)
- APT‑C‑23 group evolves its Android spyware
- SMB Security: Backups Need to Include More Than Data
- Modern Healthcare Tech Also Means Modern Security
- New malware found targeting IoT devices, Android TV globally
- Tripwire Patch Priority Index for September 2020
- Research Finds 450% Increase in Remote Employees Circumventing Security to Mask Online Habits or Steal Data
- Zero Trust Architecture: What is NIST SP 800-207 all about?
- Why professional and managed security services make increasing economic sense for the public sector
- Attacks Aimed at Disrupting the Trickbot Botnet
- Egregor Ransomware Threatens ‘Mass-Media’ Release of Corporate Data
- LatAm Banking Trojans Collaborate in Never-Before-Seen Effort
Copyright © 2002-2020 John Masserini. All rights reserved.