Estimated Reading Time: < 1 minute
CURATED daily news for October 1, 2020
Today’s 12 newsworthy articles include: Fortinet VPN MitM flaw, Cisco issues critical IOS XR patches, FinSpy evolves to Linux & MacOS, Ransomware dwell time is a key IOC, MS Exchange servers still vulnerable after 8 months, and Anthem pays $40 million to settle data breach probe.
- Fortinet VPN Flaw Exposes 200K Businesses To MiTM Attacks
- Attacker Dwell Time: Ransomware’s Most Important Metric
- Chinese APT Group Targets Media, Finance, and Electronics Sectors
- Cloud Misconfiguration Mishaps Businesses Must Watch
- Cisco Issues Patches For 2 High-Severity IOS XR Flaws Under Active Attacks
- GitHub Tool Spots Security Vulnerabilities in Code
- Critical Flaws Discovered in Popular Industrial Remote Access Systems
- Linux and macOS Versions of Commercial ‘Malware’ FinSpy Found Online by Amnesty International
- OAuth Consent Phishing Ramps Up with Microsoft Office 365 Attacks
- Microsoft Exchange Servers Still Open to Actively Exploited Flaw
- Cybersecurity Today: The Intersection of Technology and Behavior
- Anthem To Pay Nearly $40 Million To Settle Data Breach Probe
Copyright © 2002-2020 John Masserini. All rights reserved.