Estimated Reading Time: < 1 minute
CURATED daily news for September 29, 2020
Today’s 12 newsworthy articles include: 1H2020 ICS attack statistics, LokiBot is back, REvil crew offers up $1million, MFA under ongoing assault, and Maturing your cybersecurity risk management process.
- Cybersecurity Risk Management Process
- 12 Bare-Minimum Benchmarks for AppSec Initiatives
- Threat landscape for industrial automation systems. H1 2020 highlights
- SMishing Attacks Masquerading as USPS and FedEx
- MFA-Minded Attackers Continue to Figure Out Workarounds
- Cerberus Out, Alien Malware In! New Android Banking Trojan Has Arrived
- Pandemic Leads to Increase in Human-Like Attacks
- REvil ransomware crew dangles $1,000,000 cybercrime carrot
- Preventing Shadow IT from Blindsiding your Zero Trust Plan
- Attorneys Urged To Step Up Encryption To Foil Hacking Attempts
- CISA: LokiBot Stealer Storms Into a Resurgence
- All four of the world’s largest shipping companies have now been hit by cyber-attacks
Copyright © 2002-2020 John Masserini. All rights reserved.