Estimated Reading Time: < 1 minute
CURATED daily news for September 28, 2020
Today’s 12 newsworthy articles include: SIMswappers arrested, Using hexadecimal IP’s to avoid detection, Malware becoming more evasive, Finding dead DNS records, and Inspiring the next generation of cybersecurity professionals.
- Helping Inspire the Next Generation of Cybersecurity Professionals
- The Top 5 Needs of DAST Testing
- New Phishing Campaign Evades Security Checks With Hexadecimal IP Addresses
- New tool helps companies assess why employees click on phishing emails
- Solving the Problem With Security Standards
- Since Remote Work Isn’t Going Away, Security Should Be the Focus
- Arrested: 4 most active hackers involved in SIM Swap, malware attacks
- Malware Attacks Declined But Became More Evasive in Q2
- 7 Non-Technical Skills Threat Analysts Should Master to Keep Their Jobs
- tko-subs – Detect & Takeover Subdomains With Dead DNS Records
- Understanding Cybersecurity Supply Chain Risk Management (C-SCRM)
- Ransomware 2020: Attack Trends Affecting Organizations Worldwide
Copyright © 2002-2020 John Masserini. All rights reserved.