Estimated Reading Time: < 1 minute
CURATED daily news for September 23, 2020
Today’s 12 newsworthy articles include: FBI/DHS issues election warning, New Microsoft Patch Tuesday Security guide, Citrix bug opens a new attack vector, Google buckets vulnerable, and Managing M&A risk management.
- FBI, DHS warn that foreign hackers will likely spread disinformation around election results
- DEF CON 28 Safe Mode Red Team Village – Lee Wangenheim’s ‘Modern Password Cracking As A Methodology’
- Being Cyber Resilient Is Critical for the Maritime Industry
- Healthcare Lags Behind In Critical Vulnerability Management
- Microsoft Overhauls Patch Tuesday Security Update Guide
- APIs: Securing the Stitching Connecting Applications
- Nearly 70% of IT & Security Pros Hone Their Cyber Skills Outside of Work
- Known Citrix Workspace Bug Open to New Attack Vector
- Taking the Risk Out of Mergers and Acquisitions
- Google Cloud Buckets Exposed in Rampant Misconfiguration
- Today’s Risk Assessment Goes Beyond Prediction to Intelligence
- Permission Management & the Goldilocks Conundrum
Copyright © 2002-2020 John Masserini. All rights reserved.