Estimated Reading Time: < 1 minute
CURATED daily news for September 22, 2020
Today’s 12 newsworthy articles include: An executive perspective on security, Effective communications by CISO’s is key, Burnout increases risk, What is good OSINT, Fileless malware tops the endpoint charts, and Greater cyber-resiliency.
- 5 Steps to Greater Cyber Resiliency
- Security Takeaways from the Great Work-from-Home Experiment
- The Interior Department OIG clearly had some fun hacking the agency’s Wi-Fi networks
- Employee Burnout is Putting Your Organization’s Security at Risk
- DDLC – Detection Development Life Cycle
- The Best Defense is Good OSINT
- Fileless Malware Tops Critical Endpoint Threats for 1H 2020
- Focus on Fixing, Not Just Finding, Vulnerabilities
- An executive perspective: The evolution of security and networking
- How CISOs Can Foster Effective Comms and Build a Cybersecurity Program
- Applying Enterprise Access Lessons From COVID-19
- Patch by Tonight: CISA Issues Emergency Directive for Critical Netlogon Flaw
Copyright © 2002-2021 John Masserini. All rights reserved.