Estimated Reading Time: < 1 minute
CURATED daily news for September 17, 2020
Today’s 12 newsworthy articles include: Creating a culture of cybersecurity, ‘h2c Smuggling’ – a serious HTTP attack, DDoS attacks skyrocket, Links between Lazarus and Russian criminals emerge, Adopting quantum crypto now, and CISA and MITRE join forces on vulnerabilities.
- Adopting Quantum Cryptography: Why Y2Q Will Be Too Late
- Back to Basics: Creating a Culture of Cybersecurity at Work
- Do Vulnerabilities Ever Get Old? Recent “Mirai” Variant Scanning for 20 Year Old Amanda Version?, (Wed, Sep 16th)
- Suspicious Endpoint Containment with OSSEC, (Thu, Sep 17th)
- h2c Smuggling: A New ‘Devastating’ Kind of HTTP Request Smuggling
- DDoS Attacks Rose 151% in First Half of 2020
- 16% of Orgs Require Developers to Self-Educate on Security
- Likely Links Emerge Between Lazarus Group and Russian-Speaking Cybercriminals
- Building Your Team up to Win the Security Arms Race
- NIST quantum consortium gets steering committee to focus work
- CISA Joins MITRE to Issue Vulnerability Identifiers
- Write Code That Protects Sensitive User Data
Copyright © 2002-2021 John Masserini. All rights reserved.