Estimated Reading Time: < 1 minute
CURATED daily news for September 16, 2020
Today’s 12 newsworthy articles include: ‘Zerologon’ attack gives up the network in seconds, O365 MFA bypass bug, Telehealth under attack, Targeting Linux with APT’s, IT’s low confidence in mitigation, and Why some security pro’s are not finding work.
- Managed IT Providers: The Cyber-Threat Actors’ Gateway to SMBs
- APT Groups Set Sights on Linux Targets: Inside the Trend
- APT28 Mounts Rapid, Large-Scale Theft of Office 365 Logins
- Why Are Some Cybersecurity Professionals Not Finding Jobs?
- New Report Explains COVID-19’s Impact on Cyber Security
- QR Codes Serve Up a Menu of Security Concerns
- IT’s Confidence in Mitigating Cyberthreats Low
- MFA Bypass Bugs Opened Microsoft 365 To Attack
- Windows Exploit Released For Microsoft ‘Zerologon’ Flaw
- Encrypted Traffic Inference: An Alternative to Enterprise Network Traffic Decryption
- More Cyberattacks in the First Half of 2020 Than in All of 2019
- Cyber-Risks Explode With Move to Telehealth Services
Copyright © 2002-2021 John Masserini. All rights reserved.