Estimated Reading Time: < 1 minute
CURATED daily news for September 15, 2020
Today’s 12 newsworthy articles include: Raccoon roots around in TLS, Critical Palo Alto vulnerabilities, VoIP gear under attack, Fed’s warn of active attacks, Open source’s top threat, Voatz trying to block security researchers, and MS Domain controls subject to RCE vulnerabilities.
- CDRThief Malware Targets VoIP Gear in Carrier Networks
- PAN-OS vulnerabilities add to a torrid year for enterprise software bugs
- Why Application Security is Important to Vulnerability Management
- Top 5 Identity-Centric Security Imperatives for Newly Minted Remote Workers
- Joint Cybersecurity Advisory on Threat Hunting and Incident Response Released
- Chinese intelligence-linked hackers are exploiting known flaws to target Washington, US says
- Feds Warn Nation-State Hackers are Actively Exploiting Unpatched Microsoft Exchange, F5, VPN Bugs
- Security Through an Economics Lens: A Guide for CISOs
- Open Source Security’s Top Threat and What To Do About It
- New Raccoon Attack Could Let Attackers Break SSL/TLS Encryption
- Security researchers slam Voatz brief to the Supreme Court on anti-hacking law
- Microsoft Domain Controller “ZeroLogon” and RCE Vulnerabilities
Copyright © 2002-2021 John Masserini. All rights reserved.