Estimated Reading Time: < 1 minute
CURATED daily news for September 14, 2020
Today’s 12 newsworthy articles include: Phishing attack does real-time O365 user validation, Patch Tuesday has 129 security patches, Linux APT’s, Best Practices vs Regulatory Compliance, 41% of cyber-insurance claims are from ransomware, and Developing a Cybersecurity culture.
- Zeppelin Ransomware Returns with New Trojan on Board
- Creating a Cybersecurity Culture Starts With Your Team
- Office 365 Phishing Attack Leverages Real-Time Active Directory Validation
- Unprecedented Levels of Ransom DDoS Extortion Attacks
- Ransomware Accounted For 41% of All Cyber Insurance Claims in H1 2020
- Security Researchers Detail New ‘BlindSide’ Speculative Execution Attack
- Understanding the Tactics of Ransomware Attacks
- An overview of targeted attacks and APTs on Linux
- Bluetooth Bug Opens Devices to Man-in-the-Middle Attacks
- Gearing Towards Your Next Audit – Understanding the Difference Between Best Practice Frameworks and Regulatory Compliance Standards
- Run as SYSTEM using Evil-WinRM
- Microsoft’s ‘Patch Tuesday’ Includes 129 Security Updates, Mostly to Windows
Copyright © 2002-2021 John Masserini. All rights reserved.