Estimated Reading Time: < 1 minute
CURATED daily news for September 8, 2020
Today’s 12 newsworthy articles include: New quantum tech sets storage record, CEO’s could be personally liable for breaches, Getting started with DevSecOps, A code review of Cerberus, and the CWE Top-25 software vulnerabilities for 2020.
- New technology lets quantum bits hold information for 10,000 times longer than previous record
- 76% of Security Pros Admit Securing Their Cloud Environments Is a Struggle
- Teen Hacker Charged With Paralyzing Miami Schools
- CEOs Could Be Held Personally Liable For Cyberattacks That Kill
- Security Code Review of a Banking Trojan — Cerberus
- New Article on How to Start with DevSecOps
- Identifying the Most Dangerous Common Software and Hardware Weaknesses and Vulnerabilities – The CWE Top 25 (2020 Edition)
- A Third of Companies Expose Unsafe Network Services to the Internet, Research Reveals
- Researchers develop secure multi-user quantum communication network
- Most cyber-security reports only focus on the cool threats
- Incident Response: 5 Steps to Prevent False Positives
- Ad Fraud: The Multibillion-Dollar Cybercrime CISOs Might Overlook
Copyright © 2002-2020 John Masserini. All rights reserved.