Estimated Reading Time: < 1 minute
CURATED daily news for September 4, 2020
Today’s 12 newsworthy articles include: CISA mandates Vulnerability Disclosure programs, The evolution of IT Threats 2Q20, Sandbox evasion, Exploiting SOCKS proxies, Building a successful AppSec program, and Espionage charges for US professor.
- CISA Orders Agencies To Set Up Vulnerability Disclosure Programs
- One Veracoder’s Tips for Setting Up a Successful Security Champions Program
- IT threat evolution Q2 2020
- Chinese professor on sensitive projects in US jailed for espionage
- Vishing scams use Amazon and Prime as lures – don’t get caught!
- Python-based Spy RAT Emerges to Target FinTech
- Sandbox Evasion Using NTP, (Thu, Sep 3rd)
- Attackers Can Exploit Critical Cisco Jabber Flaw With One Message
- 5 Ways for Cybersecurity Teams to Work Smarter, Not Harder
- Under Attack: How Threat Actors are Exploiting SOCKS Proxies
- New Email-Based Malware Campaigns Target Businesses
- Why Patch Management Is Important and How to Get It Right
Copyright © 2002-2020 John Masserini. All rights reserved.