Estimated Reading Time: < 1 minute
CURATED daily news for September 3, 2020
Today’s 12 newsworthy articles include: New government vulnerability disclosure mandates, Operation Powerfall targets Win10/IE11, Losing security talent is costly, Average BEC attack costs $80k and Cisco warns of active attacks again IOS flaw.
- U.S. Agencies Must Adopt Vulnerability-Disclosure Policies by March 2021
- SOC 2.0: A Guide to Building a Strong Security Ops Team
- Operation PowerFall: CVE-2020-0986 and variants
- The Hidden Costs of Losing Security Talent
- Triple-Threat Cryptocurrency RAT Mines, Steals and Harvests
- Phishing scam uses Sharepoint and One Note to go after passwords
- BEC Wire Transfers Average $80K Per Attack
- Microsoft Warns Of Another ‘Anubis’ Malware Targeting Windows
- Global Cybercrime Will Cost Businesses $11.4 Million Per Minute by 2021
- The quantum computing cybersecurity threat ‘cannot be underestimated’
- Cisco Warns of Active Exploitation of Flaw in Carrier-Grade Routers
- China-based APT Debuts Sepulcher Malware in Spear-Phishing Attacks
Copyright © 2002-2021 John Masserini. All rights reserved.