Estimated Reading Time: < 1 minute
CURATED daily news for September 2, 2020
Today’s 12 newsworthy articles include: ISO27701 – The Merger of Privacy & Security, A new player in the Twitter hack, End-Of-Life for SSL Certs after 13 months, and Cisco says it will publish patches ‘soon’.
- ISO 27701 Paves the Way for a Strategic Approach to Privacy
- Magento Sites Vulnerable to RCE Stemming From Magmi Plugin Flaws
- Using assert() to Execute Malware in PHP 7 Environments
- Linux Server Security: A Getting Started Guide
- The most popular brand websites that hackers use for typosquatting campaigns
- The Pandemic of Credential-based Cyberattacks
- Twitter Hack May Have Had Another Mastermind: A 16-Year-Old
- Cisco says it will issue patch ‘as soon as possible’ for bugs hackers are trying to exploit
- Maximum Lifespan of SSL/TLS Certificates is 398 Days Starting Today
- Exposed Windows Domain Controllers Used in CLDAP DDoS Attacks, (Tue, Sep 1st)
- Remote Code Execution Is Only Worth $1,750 To Slack?
- DEF CON 28 Safe Mode Red Team Village – Mauro Eldritch’s And Farith Pérez Sáez’ ‘Evil Genius: Why You Shouldn’t Trust That Keyboard’
Copyright © 2002-2021 John Masserini. All rights reserved.