Estimated Reading Time: < 1 minute
CURATED daily news for September 1, 2020
Today’s 12 newsworthy articles include: Giving CISO’s their due, NSA wins with DevSecOps, Lucifer corrupting Linux, Another Cisco Zero-day, Slack bug discloses private chats, and Apple certifies Shlayer malware.
- From Defense to Offense: Giving CISOs Their Due
- Testing & Automation Pay Off for NSA’s DevSecOps Project
- The FBI’s digital security guide for local police actually has good OPSEC advice
- Lucifer Malware Comes Back Targeting Linux Systems
- Whitepaper: The Data Overload Problem in Cybersecurity
- DEF CON 28 Safe Mode Red Team Village – Evan Anderson’s ‘Gray Hat SSH SSHenanigans’
- Cisco Issues Warning Over IOS XR Zero-Day Flaw Being Targeted in the Wild
- Targeted Attacks Part 1 – OSINT and Reconnaissance
- Critical Slack Bug Allows Access to Private Channels, Conversations
- Charming Kitten Returns with WhatsApp, LinkedIn Effort
- Apple Accidentally Notarizes Shlayer Malware Used in Adware Campaign
- Iranian hackers are selling access to compromised companies on an underground forum
Copyright © 2002-2021 John Masserini. All rights reserved.