Estimated Reading Time: < 1 minute
CURATED daily news for August 31, 2020
Today’s 12 newsworthy articles include: Redefining the CISO, Ransomware Red Flags, Abusing SUDO, Visa PIN bypass, and The impact of the new EU Cybersecurity Act.
- Ransomware Red Flags: 7 Signs You’re About to Get Hit
- Redefining What CISO Success Looks Like
- TA542 Returns With Emotet: What’s Different Now
- Ransomware During COVID-19
- Cross-Origin Resource Sharing (CORS) and the Access-Control-Allow-Origin Header
- DEF CON 28 Safe Mode Red Team Village – Tyler Boykin’s ’50 Shades Of Sudo Abuse’
- Cybercriminals Increasingly Exploitating Pandemic Trauma
- What Is the EU Cybersecurity Act and What Does It Mean for US-Based Businesses?
- UltraRank hackers compromised 100s of websites via JS-Sniffer attacks
- Iranian Hackers Pose as Journalists to Trick Victims Into Installing Malware
- Academics Bypass PINs For Visa Contactless Payments
- Phishing Attack Payloads Leaving Employees Vulnerable as Remote Work Trends Continue to Evolve
Copyright © 2002-2020 John Masserini. All rights reserved.