Estimated Reading Time: < 1 minute
CURATED daily news for August 28, 2020
Today’s 12 newsworthy articles include: Confessions of an ID Theft Kingpin – Part II, New Apple API security tool, Supply chain risk, The overwhelming vulnerability problem, China: The global threat actor, and The next step in quantum computing.
- Confessions of an ID Theft Kingpin, Part II
- Apple’s Attest API tool aims to tighten app security
- 6 Signs Your Supply Chain Risk Just Shot Up
- Researchers on a path to build powerful and practical quantum computer
- Ex-Cisco Employee Pleads Guilty to Deleting 16K Webex Teams Accounts
- The Inside Threat from Psychological Manipulators
- Vulnerability Volume Poised to Overwhelm Infosec Teams
- Example of Malicious DLL Injected in PowerShell, (Fri, Aug 28th)
- 4 Steps to Consider When Starting a New Cybersecurity Career
- China: A CCP-Driven Global Threat Actor
- Revamped Qbot Trojan Packs New Punch: Hijacks Email Threads
- Malicious Attachments Remain a Cybercriminal Threat Vector Favorite
Copyright © 2002-2020 John Masserini. All rights reserved.