Estimated Reading Time: < 1 minute
CURATED daily news for August 27, 2020
Today’s 12 newsworthy articles include: New High-severity Cisco patches, Chrome considered harmful, Medical data on Github, Russian arrested for $1m bribe, Confessions of an ID Theft Kingpin, and a proposal for Security.txt.
- Cisco Patches ‘High-Severity’ Bugs Impacting Switches, Fibre Storage
- Army scientists take new spin on quantum research
- The Strategic Value of Remote Audits in the WFH Era
- Agile and Secure SDLC – Best Practices
- “Chrome considered harmful” – the Law of Unintended Consequences
- Medical Data Leaked On GitHub Due To Developer Errors
- Two accused email scammers brought to US to face fraud-related charges
- With More Use of Cloud, Passwords Become Even Weaker Link
- Transparent Tribe: Evolution analysis,part 2
- Russian Arrested After Offering $1 Million to U.S. Company Employee for Planting Malware
- Confessions of an ID Theft Kingpin, Part I
- Security.txt – one small file for an admin, one giant help to a security researcher, (Thu, Aug 27th)
Copyright © 2002-2021 John Masserini. All rights reserved.