Estimated Reading Time: < 1 minute
CURATED daily news for August 26, 2020
Today’s 12 newsworthy articles include: The pandemic’s impact on security, A cryptoworm is spreading through AWS, iOS SKD caught spying on billions of Apple users, Spearphishing via Google Drive, and A new covert botnet is targeting millions of servers.
- Global Pandemic Opening Up Can Of Security Worms
- Cryptoworm infecting AWS Cloud to mine cryptocurrency
- Google Drive Vulnerability Allows Spearphishing Attacks
- Cybersecurity Operations: 5 Ways to Cut Costs Without Pain
- A New Botnet Is Covertly Targeting Millions of Servers
- How to Build Board-worthy Cybersecurity Business Cases
- Penetration Test Pitfalls to Avoid
- Cloud Compliance Frameworks: What You Need to Know
- Hacking-for-Hire Group Expands Cyber Espionage Campaign
- Malicious Autodesk plugin at root of cyber-espionage campaign
- Better Security Starts With Better Employee Training
- Popular iOS SDK Caught Spying on Billions of Users and Committing Ad Fraud
Copyright © 2002-2020 John Masserini. All rights reserved.