Estimated Reading Time: < 1 minute
CURATED daily news for August 24, 2020
Today’s topics include: Supply-chain attacks surge, Quantum error correction with a twist, Malicious AWS AMI’s, BEC attacks pivot to the finance team, SME’s especially vulnerable to attacks, and is a ransomware attack a reportable breach?
- SMEs Especially Vulnerable to Pandemic Security Challenges
- Arcane – Tool To Backdoor iOS Packages (iPhone ARM)
- How IT-OT Security Has Changed in the Wake of COVID-19
- Companies Battle Another Pandemic: Skyrocketing Hacking Attempts
- BEC Operators Switch Focus on Finance Department Employees (over Executives), New Data Shows
- Is a Ransomware Attack a Reportable Data Breach?
- Researchers Sound Alarm Over Malicious AWS Community AMIs
- The HttpOnly Flag – Protecting Cookies against XSS
- Quantum computers do the (instantaneous) twist
- The Day the Music Died: Certificate Expiration Takes Down Spotify
- ‘Next-Gen’ Supply Chain Attacks Surge 430%
- Breaking Smartphone NFC Firmware: The Gory Details
Copyright © 2002-2022 John Masserini. All rights reserved.