Estimated Reading Time: < 1 minute
CURATED daily news for August 21, 2020
Today’s topics include: Critical patches for Cisco WAN and Windows Server, 6 common MFA mistakes, Distinguishing hackers is hard, Evolution of the Transparent Tribe, and IBM doubles its quantum computing power.
- Cisco Critical Flaw Patched In WAN Software Solution
- Microsoft Issues Emergency Security Updates for Windows 8.1 and Server 2012 R2
- Nebulous Security Visibility Needs 3 Vantage Points
- US-Cert warns of North Korean BLINDINGCAN malware
- Digital Transformation: Breaking Down Silos for Better Data Security
- MFA Mistakes: 6 Ways to Screw Up Multifactor Authentication
- After Windows, Lucifer malware returns to haunt Linux devices
- Transparent Tribe: Evolution analysis,part 1
- Your Newest Cybersecurity Professional Is Already in Your Company
- IBM doubles its quantum computer power
- QakBot (QBot) Maldoc Campaign Introduces Two New Techniques into Its Arsenal
- Hackers difficult to distinguish from legitimate users – study
Copyright © 2002-2020 John Masserini. All rights reserved.