Estimated Reading Time: < 1 minute
CURATED daily news for August 20, 2020
Today’s topics include: New botnet targeting SSH servers, ICS vulnerabilities skyrocket, New RAT targeting defense contractors, Voice Phishing for VPN credentials, and 10 resume tips for security pros.
- FritzFrog Botnet Attacks Millions of SSH Servers
- ICS Vulnerability Reports Rapidly Rise
- 10 Resume and Interview Tips from Security Pros
- Using Kubelet Client to Attack the Kubernetes Cluster
- CISA Warns of New RAT Aimed at US Defense Contractors
- XDR: The Next Level of Prevention, Detection and Response [New Guide]
- Airline DMARC Policies Lag, Opening Flyers to Email Fraud
- 5 Trends to Consider for Effective Security Training
- Voice Phishers Targeting Corporate VPNs
- New Vulnerability Could Put IoT Devices at Risk
- How Your SOC Team Can Triumph With Tabletop Exercises [Free Guide]
- New Paper: “Future of the SOC: Forces shaping modern security operations”
Copyright © 2002-2021 John Masserini. All rights reserved.