Estimated Reading Time: < 1 minute
CURATED daily news for August 13, 2020
Today’s topics include: SANS data breach, DARPA looking for fast IoT crypto, Corporate espionage group undeterred, Average network breach in under 30 mins, and the WiFi attack surface expands.
- DARPA wants stronger security for Internet of Things devices
- 28,000 Infosec Training Records Stolen From SANS After Staffer Is Phished
- To the Brim at the Gates of Mordor Pt. 1, (Wed, Aug 12th)
- WFH Pressures Accelerate Cloud Security Demand
- What is the cost of a data breach?
- Kr00k, KRACK, and the Seams in Wi-Fi, IoT Encryption
- Flaws in Samsung Phones Exposed Android Users to Remote Attacks
- License Compatibility: Combining Open Source Licenses
- Cybercriminals Are Infiltrating Netgear Routers with Ancient Attack Methods
- Hackers can penetrate local networks in just 30 minutes
- An advanced group specializing in corporate espionage is on a hacking spree
- Google App Engine, Azure App Service Abused in Phishing Campaign
Copyright © 2002-2020 John Masserini. All rights reserved.