Estimated Reading Time: < 1 minute
CURATED daily news for August 12, 2020
Today’s topics include: Patch Tuesday fixes two zero-days and 120 bugs, New Citrix vulnerability under attack, Acrobat bugs allow RCE, Most malicious BEC accounts, and Changing workplace culture.
- Critical Adobe Acrobat and Reader Bugs Allow RCE
- Internet Explorer and Windows zero-day exploits used in Operation PowerFall
- Cybersecurity Skills Gap Worsens, Fueled by Lack of Career Development
- Contrast Community Edition Empowers Developers to Write Secure Code Faster
- Two 0-Days Under Active Attack, Among 120 Bugs Patched by Microsoft
- Critical Flaws Affect Citrix Endpoint Management (XenMobile Servers)
- New ESG Survey Report: Modern Application Development Security
- Managing Information Security Skepticism by Changing Workplace Culture
- Most BEC Attacks Come from a Small Pool of Malicious Accounts, Study Finds
- Questions to Ask When Conducting Single Sign-On Enrollment
- Sinter: New user-mode security enforcement for macOS
- Security BSides Athens 2020 – Talk 10 – Nick Mitropoulos’ ‘Security Certifications: Training On A Budget And Breaking Down The HR Door’
Copyright © 2002-2021 John Masserini. All rights reserved.