Estimated Reading Time: < 1 minute
CURATED daily news for August 11, 2020
Today’s topics include: Why we need a quantum security coalition now, Getting vulnerability prioritization right, New phish uses internal email trick, and Teamviewer vulnerability opens Windows passwords to attack.
- We need to build a quantum security coalition. Here’s why
- Security BSides Athens 2020 – Talk 09 – Leonardo Di Donato’s ‘Falco: Runtime Security Analysis Through syscalls’
- Gamifying Password Training Shows Security Benefits
- Vulnerability Prioritization: Are You Getting It Right?
- Scoping web application and web service penetration tests, (Mon, Aug 10th)
- Security BSides Athens 2020 – Talk 07 – Mert Can Coskuner’s And Kursat Oguzhan Akinci’s ‘Android Malware Adventures’
- Hacking It as a CISO: Advice for Security Leadership
- Phishing Campaign Uses Internal Email to Trick Employees into Sharing Office 365 Credentials
- DDoS attacks in Q2 2020
- Vendor Management: 7 Tips for Security During Remote Work
- TeamViewer Flaw in Windows App Allows Password-Cracking
- Application Vulnerabilities Spike, .NET Applications Appear in the Attack Crosshairs
Copyright © 2002-2021 John Masserini. All rights reserved.