Estimated Reading Time: < 1 minute
CURATED daily news for August 10, 2020
Today’s topics include: BEC attack targets Financial Execs, MFA bypass options, A new HTTP attack variant, The state of Aviation security, and evaluating Web App testing tools.
- BEC Campaigns Target Financial Execs via Office 365
- Spam and phishing in Q2 2020
- Loving the Algorithm: User Risk Management and Good Security Hygiene
- Small and medium‑sized businesses: Big targets for ransomware attacks
- Cloud IAM and the Path Toward Digital Transformation
- Attackers Horn in on MFA Bypass Options for Account Takeovers
- China Is Now Blocking All Encrypted HTTPS Traffic That Uses TLS 1.3 and ESNI
- Researcher Discovers New ‘HTTP Request Smuggling Attack’ Variants
- Cloud Security Challenges in the Next Phase of WFH
- The State of Civil Aviation Cybersecurity
- Linux Server Security: 10 Linux Hardening & Security Best Practices
- Security BSides Athens 2020 – Talk 08 – Vanessa Sauter’s ‘Human or Machine? The Voight-Kampff Test For Web Application Vulnerabilities’
Copyright © 2002-2020 John Masserini. All rights reserved.