Estimated Reading Time: < 1 minute
CURATED daily news for August 6, 2020
Today’s topics include: The endemic security issues in healthcare, Next-Gen social engineering, RCE flaws hit Android and Teams, $10m bounty for election hackers, and is AD Security’s Achilles heel?
- Tales from the Trenches Show Security Issues Endemic to Healthcare
- Attack of the Clone: Next-Gen Social Engineering
- 3 Tips for Securing Open Source Software
- Microsoft Teams Patch Bypass Allows RCE
- Data Security in the SaaS Age: Quick Wins
- High-Severity Android RCE Flaw Fixed in August Security Update
- Threat Hunting Techniques: A Quick Guide
- Hacker finds security breach in Microsoft Office that leads to taking control of macOS, now patched
- Researchers found another way to hack Android cellphones via Bluetooth
- US offers $10 million reward for hackers meddling in US elections
- Vulnerabilities in Active Directory: The CISO’s Achilles Heel
Copyright © 2002-2021 John Masserini. All rights reserved.