Estimated Reading Time: < 1 minute
CURATED daily news for August 5, 2020
Today’s topics include: How to spot evolving ransomware, Apple looses it’s Phishing crown, The 15 most dangerous software errors, Fake Zoom phishing invites, and 900+ enterprise VPN passwords leaked.
- Man vs. Machine: Three-Part Virtual Series on the Human Element of AppSec
- Retooling the SOC for a Post-COVID World
- How Ransomware Threats Are Evolving & How to Spot Them
- 25 Most Dangerous Software Errors
- Hunting injected processes by the modules they keep
- Fake Zoom meeting invitation phishing scam harvests Microsoft credentials
- The Escalating Demand for Continuous Monitoring in Healthcare
- NetWalker Ransomware Rakes in $29M Since March
- 6 Ransomware Trends You Should Watch for in 2020
- Decades-Old Email Flaws Could Let Attackers Mask Their Identities
- Apple Knocked Off Perch as Most Imitated Brand for Phishing Attacks
- Hacker leaks passwords for 900+ enterprise VPN servers
Copyright © 2002-2021 John Masserini. All rights reserved.