Estimated Reading Time: < 1 minute
CURATED daily news for August 4, 2020
Today’s topics include: Twitter attackers left an easy trail, Developing a Cyber Resilience roadmap, KDE vulnerability allows account takeovers, Windows UAC attacks, and How to prepare for Quantum Computing.
- Twitter Hack: Suspects Left Easy Trail for Investigators
- Masking Malicious Memory Artifacts – Part III: Bypassing Defensive Scanners
- How Employing Encryption for Data Security Changed History
- FBI Warns on New E-Commerce Fraud
- Belarus Authorities Arrest GandCrab Ransomware Operator
- Build a Roadmap for Cyber Resilience
- 4 Steps to Prepare for Quantum Computing
- Serious Vulnerability In KDE Archive Tool Could Allow Linux Account Takeovers
- The Future of Work: WFH Changing Cybersecurity
- Why Data Ethics Is a Growing CISO Priority
- Windows UAC Bypass Method Discovered Via DLL Hijacking And Mock Folders
- US Government Warns of a New Strain of Chinese ‘Taidoor’ Virus
Copyright © 2002-2020 John Masserini. All rights reserved.